In my previous post, I shared about the workaround in order to share Internet connection via ICS when the option is disabled due to domain group policy. I learned that there is an easier option to share the Internet connection of your Wi-Fi adapter to devices connected to your Ethernet adapter, like a Raspberry Pi running Windows 10 IoT Core. Here are the steps:
- Open Network and Sharing Center.
- Change adapter settings.
- Select both your Wi-Fi and Ethernet adapter.
- Right-mouse click and select the option to bridge
- Make sure that the Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) properties are set to “Obtain an IP address automatically”.
- In order to find your Windows 10 IoT Core device’s IP address, run Windows10IoTCoreWatcher.